FAQs, Inflate the Fun Inflatables, LLC.


H2 Extreme Party Rentals
Marshfield ,Wisconsin
United States
Browse FAQs Categories
Browse Categories and FAQs > Back
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What if my yard is not big enough?

If you yard is not big enough or want to host a party at a park you will have to contact the Parks Department 715-261-1550 and let them know what you are doing. Some parks require a permit and green space fees. Some parks require nothing. We also can use sandbags to weight the bounce house down so that stakes will not have to be used. ( underground power lines)