FAQs, Inflate the Fun Inflatables, LLC.


H2 Extreme Party Rentals
Marshfield ,Wisconsin
United States
Browse FAQs Categories
Browse Categories and FAQs > Back
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Electricity requirements?

A standar outlet with the 3 prong 110 will work. Can NOT have multiple things plug into one outlet and the blower, this may trip a breaker and shut off the blower. We do provide about 50' of power cord.